George Jon Hires Key Customer Success And Finance Positions
Talent influx to supercharge service expertise, operational continuity, and transactional precision
George Jon, the industry leader in eDiscovery managed services, has hired a diverse new group of customer success and finance experts to strengthen service outreach, daily operations, and executive management for a global user base. Highlighting the team expansion are four dynamic Customer Success managers, all with proven industry experience and a dedication to helping end users achieve desired outcomes:
- Allison Jessee (Vice President, Customer Success) is a vastly experienced technology executive who will assume leadership of the George Jon CSM team. She will set the overall strategic plan and vision for customer relations, leading daily operations and ensuring end-user satisfaction for clients worldwide.
- Jeremy Titus (Manager, Customer Success) is an experienced eDiscovery veteran. With over 15 years of industry knowledge in sales, databases, professional services, management, and Software as a Service (SaaS) (13 years of which at Relativity), Jeremy is a proven customer success professional.
- Daniel Sullivan (Customer Success Manager) is a veteran of Relativity and the eDiscovery realm with expertise in SaaS deployments, platform implementations, application support, and customer relations. Daniel’s comprehensive understanding of workflow and eDiscovery tech drives informed solutions and quality ROI.
- Jessica Smith (Customer Success Operations Specialist) is a tech industry stalwart and customer success expert, skilled in forecasting, renewal management, and operational support. She brings enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a goal-oriented focus to Our customer success initiatives.
Augmenting this dynamic growth on the internal side are two tech industry veterans with backgrounds in finance and accounting who will ensure corporate financial vitality, compliance, and transactional precision:
- Darrin Hernandez (Vice President, Finance) will be responsible for George Jon’s accounting strategy and financial planning and analysis. Darrin meshes accounting/finance expertise and executive management with emerging technology initiatives, all of which will bring stability and foresight to George Jon’s financial endeavors.
- Nikki Gushurst (Staff Accountant) is an accounting professional with tech-world experience and real-world knowledge of financial strategies and applications. Nikki will spend time in the daily management of both internal and external financial operations to help deliver stability and customer satisfaction.
“In the past few years, we’ve experienced significant growth in our customer base,” says George Nedwick, CEO. “The time had come to augment our industry-leading customer success capabilities, as well as to solidify internal operations, in order to maintain – and enhance — the service excellence our customers expect. I am thrilled we were able to find and onboard such a talented group of industry professionals and can’t wait to see how they will help us level up.”
About George Jon
George Jon is a niche technology advisory and services firm focused solely on the eDiscovery, Investigations, and Governance industries. Over the past 17 years, George Jon consultants and engineers have worked to optimize technology platforms and operations for a global client base, supporting internal staff and maximizing platform performance/security while shrinking total ownership costs. We deliver tangible, bottom-line results that are driven by strategic architecture and workflow assessments, ongoing management/support, 24×7 Hyper care, and a Dell OEM technology stack architected with two decades of best practices. For more information, visit georgejon.com.
For more information about this release, please contact:
SOURCE: George Jon
Hakan Ozturk is a Paris-based Customer Success leader with over 15 years of experience in the computer software industry. Passionate about driving growth and delivering value to strategic customers, Hakan has established himself as a trusted industry expert. As the Founder of The Customer Success Café Newsletter and TopCSjobs.com, Hakan provides valuable industry insights and daily-updated job opportunities worldwide in the field of Customer Success. Connect with Hakan to unlock your company’s potential for success.